Friday, May 22, 2009

A Good Friday

I woke up late today, and Steve called me to see if we were going to go work out. Last night we had talked about going to Caleb's new crossfit gym, and I'm glad Steve called because I probably wouldn't have gone due to laziness. So, I met Steve there around 1:30, and Caleb whipped our muscles' asses. It was pretty awesome. That one workout got me hooked on that style of exercise. It made me feel really good, and set the tone for a good day.

As far as music goes, my solo album split with The Ashtray Life comes out next Tuesday, May 26th. I'm excited about it, but I still haven't booked an album release show. I've been trying, but nothing seems to be working out. Hopefully I'll nail down something. I want it to be a good show. Now it's time to work on booking for You Just Don't and Gamenight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home